TheBanyanTree: Talks with Hambrel (6)

Roger Pye pyewood at pcug.org.au
Sat May 24 21:44:29 PDT 2003

At the end of her story, Enid had noted the change that had occurred at
Rockwell. Really more of a catclysmic event than mere change, however,
because Jay was determined the old ways of chemicals versus nature were
well and truly over, council regulations or no. If that meant bringing
in weirdos who believed they could communicate with spirits and
archangels in the course of finding a better way, then that was what she
was prepared to do. Hooray!!

(In this enlightening segment you will learn about natural energy
vortices, which is more than you did with chakras in the last! We will
get to them, don't worry, it's really just a case of 'the moving finger
writes and having writ, moves on'. It just didn't write about chakras
after all.

Now it's a well-known and (truly) scientifically proven fact that the
Earth is covered by two major grids of natural (as opposed to manmade)
energy and several lesser ones. The two majors are known as 'Currie' and
'Hartmann' grids after the scientists who discovered them - or at least
put two and two together and came up with four. The Currie grid runs
north-south, east-west, and is composed of earth energies - that is,
energies from within the planet - its gridlines, also known as ley
lines, are about 2-3 meters apart. The Hartmann grid is of aerial
energies which are thought to be cosmic in origin, is oriented
north-east/south-west and the lines, also called ley lines, are about 6
meters apart.

If a person suffers from chronic insomnia or constantly falls asleep at
the computer or gets headaches at the same time of day or night or in
the same room in the home, it's worthwhile getting someone like me in to
check the energies of the place out. This is because the intersections
where the gridlines cross in either grid can and often do have these
sort of effects. The intersections are very busy energy points, not the
place to have one's bed, but OK for the computer desk, and so on.

In addition to these grids there are other sources of natural energy
which bring their own problems with them - that is, problems for us.
Vortexes (or vortices) are an example. (There, I bet you thought I'd
never mention them after all :) ) As the name suggests, they are
spinning energies like earth-bound twisters, usually clockwise (which is
positive) but sometimes anticlockwise (negative) and the first of these
two can cause all sorts of difficulties.

Like the one under Enid's mother's room that I didn't even know existed!)

Talks with Hambrel (6)

James and Barbara are Earth Healers too although they come at it a
little differently to me. They've also been doing it much, much longer -
in this lifetime at any rate. Whatever, I called them in as consultants
and when I arrived at the homestead last Tuesday evening, they were
already there. I was supposed to have been there to meet them but, as is
said, man proposes and God disposes, and various things had intervened
to make me late including the sore throat and loss of voice. Not that
they really minded the latter, I don't suppose.

We met in the living room of the old house. Jay was there with her
parents also. After exchanging pleasantries, they prevailed on me to sit
down, which I did on the oldfashioned settee that runs along the back
wall. I was the only one on it. James was sitting in an armchair
opposite and every so often he nodded and smiled in my direction. Only -
I had the distinct feeling he wasn't smiling at me. Finally I said
"what's so funny?" when he came close to a laugh.

"Why, Mary, of course, she's standing right behind you."

"Mary? Who's Mary?" I had completely forgotten what Hambrel had said.

"Enid's mother!"

As I had that awful feeling of deja vu I twisted round to look over my
shoulder; there was nothing behind me but cold wall, two feet thick and
rendered with plaster one hundred and forty-three years ago.

Mary and Enid were but the tip of the iceberg, it seemed. According to
James and Barbara there were at least six other spirits hanging around,
'tied' to the place presumably by the same thing that was keeping Enid
and her mother there. Though I wasn't too sure then it was the same
thing and I'm still leery now. How did he know there were eight?

"Why, the No 10 Deva told me."

Great! In the two hours before I'd arrived, my friendly consultants had
identified eight ghosts and ten devas and were now spruiking on about
the terrible things that had happened 'IN THAT ROOM' which was the
reason for the spirits still being around.

Maybe. James and I went over the two rooms with our rods and pendulums
instead of the proverbial fine tooth comb. We came to the conclusions
that there was stuff of some sort hidden in the walled up chimney and
under what we took to be the hearthstone beneath the bedroom carpet.

No prizes for guessing what we were doing the following morning when we
should have been eating breakfast! As I said to Jay's parents, when they
got back home to Newcastle they could tell their friends about "How we
spent last week at our daughter's place in the country and these weirdos
came along, ripped up the carpet in the bedroom looking for ghosts, and
didn't find any!!" Still, it was OK; Jay helped us, and we only took up
enough so we could get at the hearthstone.

Under the carpet there was foam-type underlay of the sort popular about
20 years ago. That figured, it was when the homestead had been extended.
Near the door this was wet for no apparent reason; suspicious though,
I'd been saying to Jay for weeks I thought there was water running
beneath the floorboards. Below the underlay, linoleum appeared to cover
most of the floor. Going on the basis of what she had found in another
room, I guessed there would be cardboard under the lino - wet cardboard.

There was nothing under the hearthstone - literally nothing, just stale
air. No need to move it, there was a gap between one end and the frame
it was supposed to sit in. I pushed a long screwdriver down there - it
revealed six inches of space bottoming out in ancient ash. We decided to
let sleeping dogs lie.

I left there early afternoon, not feeling too well. Maybe I should have
stayed. It was soon after that the consultants located the vortex in the
bedroom and moved it 150 meters away into a clump of boulders behind a
machinery shed. Only thing was, the spinning energy took all the spirits
with it and J&B had to call in a cohort of angels to rescue them and set
them free so they could carry on to their next lives.

And I ain't kidding either!

to be continued . .

(chakras next!!)

Woodcat