TheBanyanTree: garden dream

dsoul of gabber gabbercha at yahoo.com
Sat May 24 13:32:21 PDT 2003

was in a city
some random stranger asked me about this fenced in
garden with no
entry or exit.
how do they get in there? he inquired
like this i go and pull myself over the rusted iron
fence. into the
garden i go
the garden was filled with all these tropical plants,
gnome statues,
lizard statues, and mushrooms
after what seemed like an hour of exploring this
paradise, i run into
this balding middleaged man smoking a pipe with a baby
in his arm
he said "wow my friend you made it into the garden, i
guess you
figured out the trick.
what trick ?
and the man smiled and said "exactly"
you take the baby and stick him through the fence and
the baby opens
the fence up for you?
i kept my yap shut , and didnt tell him i just climbed
the fence
soon i was an accepted member of this elite garden
group in some
random dream city of my mind