TheBanyanTree: Talks with Hambrel (3)

Roger Pye pyewood at pcug.org.au
Thu May 22 23:43:45 PDT 2003

'Energetic' in the context used in this series is descriptive of people
who work with, or handle, or manipulate natural energy, and the
machinery or devices they use. 'Polarity' is that elusive something
which ensures that two charged batteries placed positive end to negative
end can make a torch bulb glow. This is probably the only case in which
a plus added to a minus of the same value has a positive result - light.

(The generation which began to be born around 1980-85-90 is often
referred to as that of the Indigo Children, the name being taken from
the colour associated with the brow chakra or third eye as it is known.
This is the hidden eye which sees inwards. Many of these children are
thought to suffer from ADD or similar disorders. I remember when I went
to high school 50 years ago we had children who nowadays would be
classified as ADD - the majority reached the top of their chosen
professions. I was not, merely a plodder then and still one today.

I refer to the companions I have met on the 'third track' as Indigo
People. James H of Running Stream NSW is an Indigo person.)

<I was at Dalgety a few days ago and James said the polarities of my
finger joints were wrong.>

<I know, I was there.> Hambrel the Deva said.

<Were you now! Well, he said I should put a piece of wire around my
waist to correct them. I've been thinking about this. It seemed to me
that it was a bit hit and miss. Also I remembered reversing the energy
vortex in the back garden with the pendulum and I wondered if I could
change the polarities of the fingers that way. So I tried and it worked.
But then I realised I didn't know what 'correct' was for the very first
joint so I didn't go any further. What now?>

<Ask the pendulum.>

The bob rotated clockwise as I asked <Is the top joint of the first
finger positive polarity?>, stopped, and spun the other way.

<It doesn't know.> I said.

<You're asking the wrong question. Go further. Think big. What is it you
want to do? What is the outcome you want?>

I thought. My finger joints were all positive, according to James they
should be alternating positive/negative, but was he right? And if so
where would I start from, and what about the other joints in the hands,
where did their polarities come in, start or finish?

'Go further' Hambrel had said. For some reason I found myself thinking
about the computer, it was all electronic and electric circuits and
although I had some knowledge of computing theory I didn't really know
how computers worked. When it came to using it, though, my understanding
wasn't needed, its lack did not matter, the computer would work just the
same.

As would the pendulum! I held it centered over the palm of the other hand

<Are the polarities in the joints of my hands, fingers and thumb correct
in this hand?>

The pendulum rotated clockwise several turns then went from side-to-side
- 'No'.

<Do you know the correct settings?>

Back and forth swing - 'Yes'.

<Please correct the polarities.>

Ah! It was like a great light dawned and I would swear I heard muted
clapping and cheers in a corner of my mind. The pendulum spun rapidly,
steadied, swung towards the thumb a couple of times, then the first
finger and each of the other fingers in turn, then the wrist, and
finally hung motionless. My fingers began to tingle but not uncomfortably.

I checked the polarities individually and they had changed.

to be continued . .

hope i'm not boring any of you, this has little to do with fairy tales!

Woodcat