TheBanyanTree: Talks with Hambrel (2)

Roger Pye pyewood at pcug.org.au
Thu May 22 22:36:06 PDT 2003

(Well, I already knew something about Devas, of course. I first came
across them a couple of years or so ago on a Landcare project at Dalgety
on the Snowy River, and there have been a couple at home ever since.
Communicating with them has always been a little difficult though. Not
any more, it seems:)

Unthinkingly, I nodded.
<Good, we understand each other. What would you like to know?>

<I'm 64 years old. I first became aware of . . differences . . from what
I call the 9-5 week in/week out normality when I was 40ish. Everything
since then, I think, has brought me to a point of very close
understanding of the cosmos and how it works. Perhaps I should say the
'real' cosmos, for what I see and am part of appears very different to
the obvious one I was born into.
<Today I can dowse energy, remove or neutralise those adverse natural
energies which make people or the land sick, channel universal energy to
heal people and the land, change the polarities of soil and plants so
they get on better and so are more productive. I don't even have to be
on the spot - distance in time or space, or so it seems, is no obstacle.
I couldn't do any of these things three years ago.
<Why has it taken so long? Does it always take this sort of length of
time? If so it seems wasteful particularly when the awful and worsening
state of Earth's soils is taken into account. I mean, I could have been
doing this forty or more years ago.>

Clearly I had picked a difficult topic for there was no answer and after
a few minutes I began to think I had been put into the 'too hard'
basket. Sheer ego, of course; in fact, it was nothing of the sort - but
when the answer did come it had a different tonality; I had gone 'up the
chain' as it were. 'G' had intervened.

<You could not have done it 40 years ago because neither the time nor
the Earth nor you were right. In any case 'time' as you measure it is
not a valid comparison - humans think in terms of years, we work in
cycles, not just of years but of other things as well.
<In your own case the first two-thirds of your life was spent going over
the lessons you (your spirit) missed or failed in previous sojourns on
the planet. This is not unusual. The next third you spent on a different
track, one which threw new obstacles up in for you to overcome. Some you
did, some you didn't. This, too, is not unusual.
<Eight years ago the decision was taken to send you along a third track.
It is the one you are on now along with a lot of other humans. Other
lifeforms also. You are all concerned with the same obstacles -
obtaining and maintaining healthy soils, water, minerals, vitamins, the
basic building blocks of all forms of life - but generally the
approaches differ.
<Yours in particular.>

Hmmm. I wondered what THAT meant!

to be continued . . .