TheBanyanTree: I must be the one you're talking to...:)

V.A. Howard vhoward at bellsouth.net
Wed May 14 11:28:08 PDT 2003

Monique,

I have been offline for a while due to equipment failure, so I had these messages(notification of list change, etc.) waiting when I came back on. Since I didn't have the opportunity to respond and make the digest request, would you be so kind as to take care of it for me?  I will be eternally grateful and may even be persuaded to dance at your wedding (You don't want me to sing. Trust me.), that is... if there's one in your future.

Thanks a million!

Vickie
vhoward at bellsouth.net