TheBanyanTree: Sleep Study

LLDeMerle imijri at twcny.rr.com
Thu May 1 19:55:14 PDT 2003

My study was a huge success.  Even though I am a failure at breathing
while sleeping, which a friend has pointed out that the heart likes, in
particular, I'm very  happy.  Soon I will have so many wires, hoses and
devices that I'm going to have to register myself as a vehicle of some
sort.  All I need is a pair of motorized roller blades and they're going
to stick an inspection sticker on me.  Not over the eye, we need to see.

SO.  I think I am going to be feeling MUCH better, which probably for
most people is normal, but I have never really entered into "normal."
This is new for me, but just in time, because...I was getting a little
bored with the "hypochondriac" thing. I expect the tension, high blood
pressure, hypothyroidism, IBS and arrhythmias to leave once and for all.
It's going to be great.

LL