TheBanyanTree: For Crow Woman

Roger Pye pyewood at pcug.org.au
Thu Jun 5 15:11:09 PDT 2003

Koga-a-ge-ha wrote:

> I am closing the door. For Creator has already opened a new one for me
> to enter.
>
> I am moving onward with faith, hope, trust, belief. Once bitten, twice
> shy. I say here and now, I'm done. Good-Bye, Be Well, May God's White
> Light always surround you, protect you and keep you safe and from
> harm. I Love You. Thank You.

After many lifetimes you have learned a valued lesson of protection and
forgiveness and surely you deserve a just reward. Be assured you may
move onwards in safety under the white light of the Great Spirit. Close
your seeing eyes and receive the healing of the Archangel Raphael to
help your restoration to full life.

Hambrel the Deva