TheBanyanTree: Blue Feathers & Such

Dale M. Parish ie_dmp at HAL.LAMAR.EDU
Fri Jun 13 11:42:00 PDT 2003

> Subj:	[Hearts of Space Playlist] PGM 666 "REVELATIONS"
>  TANGERINE DREAM
>   "Before the Closing of the Day" (part) < 2:55->5:51 >
>    : INFERNO; TDI Music CD032; 2002
>      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00006BCEK/heartsofspace
>    : Info: www.tangerinedream.org

When I read this on the selection of Hearts Of Space's playlist for
tonight's broadcast, I couldn't help but think of Youngblood.  An
unanswered note from Alf sits in my inbox.  I didn't make the
pilgrimage to Galveston last year.  But remember blue feathers from
Australia and other rememberances.

Just wanted to pass the memory on.

Hugs,
Dale
--
Dale M. Parish      | Lamar University's Token    | /"\   ASCII Ribbon
628 Parish Road     |     Perpetual Student       | \ /     Campaign