TheBanyanTree: Jerry's Cousin

Rob Springs Eternal twainfan at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 8 20:00:06 PDT 2003

Remember Jerry, the cutie of a mouse I couldn't get myself to get rid of?

Well, I finally did. Then I got a second one.

Then nothing.

Okay, fine. Got rid of the mice, I can live happily ever after.

Well, every good story deserves a sequel, and I'm no different. :)

I'm in the process of moving out a little earlier than I'd planned. I
haven't been too careful about cleaning up as I was before, because I've
been figuring I'd do a "big clean" after I get more stuff out of the apartment.

That means there's a few crumbs here and there, maybe something left on the
counter I shouldn't, and so on.

No big deal, I got rid of the mice, right?

WRONG!

Jerry's cousin just skittered past my feet and behind the heating vent.

Good thing I got some extra traps, just in case.

And, of course, a hammer I borrowed from a certain grey house cat...

Rob McMonigal
twainfan at earthlink.net
http://www.livejournal.com/users/trebro