TheBanyanTree: Chicken Soup for the Soul

pat.martin pat.martin at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 3 10:35:21 PDT 2003

Friends:

I wanted to share my good news with you.  My story 'Letting Go' written last year about my daughter, Michelle, leaving home to attend university has been short-listed for 'Chicken Soup for the Soul Photos for Mother' tentatively scheduled for publication in October 2003.  I received a Permission Agreement in today's mail.

YES!

On another note, I made the decision to quit my government job - the best paying job I've ever had.  I'll be informing my employer this week.  Money isn't everything. If they steal your soul, it's time to go!

Pat
Castlegar, BC
CANADA