TheBanyanTree: Incident upon adjusting the covers

paul paul at remsset.com
Fri Jul 25 21:50:05 PDT 2003

Oy.  What can you do?

 Get a gas mask?
 Open a window?
 Change his diet?
 Change your diet so you can compete?
 Cultivate a stopped-up nose, ala allergies?
 Cook Brussel Sprouts?  The stench will over power anything.
 Let the cat overflow the litterbox?

Well, I could keep pootin' along with silly ideas.

Now, if you want to experience truly eye watering earwax melting farts, you
need a Wilma dog.  She slides the nastiest SBDs.......   you simply can not
breathe.  You stumble down the hall and out the front door gasping for air
while trying to escape.

Meanwhile, Her Highness a.k.a. The Queen Of All She Surveys, Master Of The
Cats, Princess Of The Emu, Countess Of Drool On Chickens, and Empress of
everything else, is sound asleep.  Which is a good thing.  It means she isn't
walking around shedding chunks of fur.  Bless her heart.  She's had a tough
day:  I scolded her for drooling and stalking chickens.

But it's ok.  We went for a ride in the Jeep to get the mail and she got to
look at llamas and bunny rabbits and a road runner.  Her food dish is full,
she has had a couple of dog cookies, life is good.

As long as she doesn't fart.

paul
   http://remsset.com

   Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.