TheBanyanTree: Incident upon adjusting the covers

Tobie Shapiro tobie at shpilchas.net
Fri Jul 25 16:39:04 PDT 2003

July 25, 20000003

Dear Fellowpeople,

	I am still here.  It's just been ....  well ... thick.  And
rather than bore you with how thick it's been and why and the
ingredients of the thickness.  I'm going to bore you with something
else.  I found this in the big (thick) binder that I push before me
and drag after me wherever I go.

Monday June 16, 2003

	It's 11:24, p.m., and I'm lying in bed on my stomach, ready
to write down the day, when I make the mistake of adjusting the
covers.

	A plume of greasy fart gas clouds slithers out from between
the sheets, then drools upward into the room, where it hovers and
explodes suddenly, shattering the head board into a million
splinters.  Foam rubber everywhere splattered on the walls.

	The fire department had to come to put out the inferno.  This
was their first chance to use their all new hyper wing ding SWAT
flatulence unit equipment.  A three ton vacuum pump filled with dry
ice and animal tranquilizers, which they slapped on David's ass
within three seconds of breaking down the door.  (feel door before
opening.  if it is hot, do not open door.)

	They sprayed the whole room in front of them as they
approached.  You could just see the fart particles freeze in mid air
and clank to the ground, never to burn again.  They sucked up at
least two 50 gallon canisters of the smoky grey frozen fart pellets
to cart back to their Flatu-Lab®, where they'll remain in suspended
animation until a cure is found.  I suppose at that same time,
they'll repair David's tuchas and hand it back to him on a plate.

	But in the meantime, what am I supposed to do with my life?

Tobie

--

Tobie Helene Shapiro
Berkeley, California   USA