TheBanyanTree: published!

LaRose Karr rosiebay at kci.net
Sat Jul 5 14:50:26 PDT 2003

This is good news indeed.  :)

  paul

  Thanks Paul.  The story behind the story is that I got an email from an
editor back in May asking me to submit to this series.  My sister in law had
just passed away, and I was rushing to go to a writers conference.  (The
writers conf. is where I got the deal to write for the Quiet Hour.)

  Anyway, I only had 2 weeks to submit.  Mentally I was grieving for my
sister in law, and not in the mood to write anything new.  So I reworked two
old stories and submitted.  I wasn't really thinking anything would be
accepted because of my frame of mind.  So I am excited that it turned out
this way.

  LaRose