TheBanyanTree: possibilities.....part 13

Sachet sachet at iline.com
Sun Jul 20 17:28:27 PDT 2003

The threshold passed by, both figuratively and literally, as her
thoughts settled into place. It was time and there was nothing more
important to consider past the reality of the here and now. She looked
up into his face as he stopped near the fireplace, and his arms
tightened infinitesimally, as if he didn't want to let go, before he
placed her on her feet. "I'll start a fire while you look around. That
way you can wander around at your own pace and not feel like I am
breathing down your neck. Although, that can be arranged, if you wish."
he teased.

She smiled as she turned around, her gaze drawn to the magnificent
mandala tapestry hanging down from the upstairs loft. It's celtic design
was filled with the vibrant colors of the earth, and as her eyes
traveled around the room she found a soothing array of warm colors and
inviting textures. A caramel colored soft leather couch rested in front
of the fireplace, flanked by two rattan Papasan chairs with their
matching hassocks. A burnished wrought iron coffee table with an amber
glass top was the centerpiece for the remaining furniture. Ivy, ferns
and other hanging plants gracefully filled the room with their verdant
leafy tendrils. A thick rug of forest green, burnt sienna and ivory
covered the oak floors of the living room. She could see into the
kitchen; its cabinets warm and welcoming with a patina of antiqued ivory.

The one room that kindled her interest the most was the loft. The rustic
appearance of the oak staircase was misleading, because it was slick and
smooth under her hand as she climbed the steps. She stood at the
entrance to the loft and gazed with wonder at the huge four poster bed
within. The aged-gold of the exquisite wrought iron scrollwork was the
perfect contrast to the dusty blue walls. Wispy clouds of ivory tulle
cascaded down from the canopy to fall onto the down-filled denim
comforter, before spilling onto the plush carpet. Chenille pillows in
various shades of blue were casually tossed here and there, adding to
the overall touch-me textures of the bed.

A stand alone mirror encased in aged-gold iron scrollwork stood in a
corner beside the french doors. And yes, there was the balcony he'd
spoken of....for star gazing. Her head turned as the sound of Enigma's -
Love, Sensuality & Devotion CD drifted up the staircase. Their music
held an inherent sensuality, perfect for lovers. The seductive music,
the enticing bed, his compelling presence downstairs.....all of these
things tumbled through her mind as she wondered how long he would wait
before he claimed her body, as he already held her soul.

His strong arms came up behind her to pull her close into a warm
embrace. It was fitting that she hadn't heard his approach, but was
expecting it on a visceral level of need. His tongue left a wet trail
against the back of her neck as he nuzzled and nibbled before his voice
echoed against her ear....."I was going to wait. I have everything
prepared to fix you a delicious meal, where you could relax and we could
talk whilst eating. I have a black cherry cordial for us to sip before
the fire while we listen to music and ease into slow caresses. I can't
wait, though. I keep thinking of my chain that you are wearing.....where
it is......and how it's time to open the lock. I've been wearing the key
around my neck all this time, reminding me of you and the chain you wear
with such intimate pleasure."

As soon as those evocative words had left his lips, she turned around in
his arms and reached for the chain on his neck. Her fingers paused to
sift through the dark hairs on his chest as she searched for the key. It
was a difficult choice....to revel in the instant gratification of
touching his chest and kneading the firm muscles or to grasp the key and
ask him to use it for that which it was intended? A few more seconds of
self-indulgence, and then she dug her fingernails into his chest before
she lifted the key up to her lips and licked it. With the tip of her
tongue she pushed it to rest against his lips. Swirling her tongue
around his mouth while holding the key in place, she pulled back just
enough to whisper...."Please use the key, love. It's time......."

He smiled as he started to unzip her leather jacket. She stood tall and
proud as it slide off of her shoulders onto the floor. Her breasts,
barely covered by the creamy lace of the merrywidow, swelled in response
to the heat of his gaze. Her belly quivered against his fingers as he
slide the zipper of her pants down and pulled them open. He took hold of
her hands and spread her arms wide as he stepped back to look at the
picture of sultry innocence before him.

She smiled at the timing and the irony of the song title as the
compelling rhythms of "Push the Limits" came drifting up the stairs.
She'd listened to this CD he'd sent her countless times, imagining his
touch, and the pleasure he might receive if she danced for him. This
song had special meaning as she'd practiced to it in front of her
bedroom mirror. Her reserved nature started to inhibit her actions, but
she took a deep breath, tugged her hands loose from his and padded over
to the mirror. If she danced, as she had at home, she wouldn't feel as
vulnerable as dancing directly before his eyes.

The music was building, but hadn't yet reached the crescendo, and she
effortlessly immersed herself in the melody, her body at first softly
swaying until she was lost in the sensual demand of the beat.....hips
rocking from side to side, shoulders flexing as her hands and arms
reached for the ceiling and then down with a graceful sweep over her
breasts, across her belly, catching in the top of the black leather
pants before pulling them down, riding the cadence of the
music...down...down...down.... until they too lay on the floor and she
swayed gently forward, her hands grasping the tall bed post before she
rested against it, allowing the column to press into the valley between
her breasts. She laid her cheek against the cool hard iron and opened
her eyes to look into his face as she slid down the post, her hips still
gyrating in time to the music, thrusting forward to brush against the
iron as the beat of the music demanded. As that song ended and the next
one ...."Beyond the Invisible" began, she smiled again, anticipating her
compelling than the previous one and her body recognized the rhythm,
moving upwards against the post, before she danced away, eyes closed,
neck arched, head thrown back, allowing her cloud of mahogany curls to
cascade down her back. She let the music carry her higher onto a sensual
plane where awareness became ultra-magnified. Eyes locked with his, she
moved closer to him, until she could reach for his hands and place them
on her undulating hips. With a slight tug he stepped forward with one
jean clad leg, providing her the chance to straddle his thigh, moving in
time with the music, sliding down and then back up his leg, the denim a
rough contrast to the tender skin of her inner thighs. One last slide
down to the floor, with her legs spread wide and she reached up to
unsnap the fastening of the lingerie at the apex of her thighs. This
time when she slide back up, it was bare skin against rough denim,
causing her to tremble in anticipation.

As she started to pivot away, intending to tease and tantalize him more
with her provocative dancing, his hand caught her by the back of the
neck and pulled her against his chest. His mouth descended with quick
intent to quiet any possible objections to his interruption of her
actions. One deep wet kiss, and then he pulled back to lathe her lips
with his tongue before grasping her full bottom lip with his teeth. With
tender nips his sharp teeth moved around her mouth, his hands reaching
under the edge of the merrywidow to squeeze her bottom and lift her
higher. Slowly releasing her he let her feel the hardness of his body as
she slid down the front of him. Her hands trembled as she forced each
button of his shirt open, until his taunt chest was bare. With a quick
jerk to the side he finished removing the shirt and tossed it to the
floor. His hands traveled to his belt, unfastening it while he kept
leaning forward to lick her lips before thrusting his tongue into her
mouth in quick forays destined to excite and torment. The snap on his
jeans opening was followed by the unmistakable sound of his zipper
lowering, until she felt his hands cover hers.... guiding them to his
waist to help him push his jeans down past his thighs. With a shivering
catch of her breath she noticed that there was nothing beneath them and
she opened her eyes to look up into his face and smile. Her wispy piece
of lingerie was the last thing remaining between his bare skin and her
nakedness. Gently, ever-so-slowly he lifted it up over her head, his
hands lingering over the curve of her hips, the fullness of her breasts
and tangling in the abundant curls of her hair, before letting it
whisper to the floor on top of his jeans.

His hands went to her waist, his fingers trailing along the chain, being
very, very sure to follow its path around every curve and crevice until
he came to the lock. She watched with wide-eyed wonder as he knelt
before her and slowly brought the key to the lock and inserted it. With
a soft click that seemed to resonate around the room the lock fell open
onto his palm. He held onto it as he let the chain slid down her legs,
until the chain, the lock and the key were in a tangle of silver on the
floor at her feet.

His strong hands returned to her waist and lifted her up into the air
until his face could nuzzle her belly as he walked over to the bed. His
tongue licked its way up into her belly button as he laid her down on
the bed.  She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist ensuring that
they were touching skin to skin as he let his weight settle her into the
soft plushness of the comforter. As he lifted his head to trail his
tongue up over each velvety soft nipple before capturing her mouth, she
let her legs fall to each side of him, her thighs spread, allowing his
legs to nestle into place between them. Their tongues danced to the
rhythm of the music still playing, and ever so slowly their hips began
to move in tandem, until her wetness compelled him to slide higher and
with a deep sigh of restraint he paused at the precipice.......

"Open your eyes, love.", he huskily whispered. "I want to look into your
eyes and watch your soul smile as we become one."

Her dark brown eyes fell into the love waiting for her in his smiling
green gaze, and......

~ her soul smiled.....

The End.

:-)