TheBanyanTree: possibilities....part 11...

Sachet sachet at iline.com
Fri Jul 18 09:12:12 PDT 2003

The day seemed to last forever. Finally, it was time to head over to the
club. She wore what he requested, even though she was frustrated beyond
mere words at the thought of him only THINKING of her in it. But, at
least she had the solace of his next surprise to look forward to in just
a few moments.

As she parked, she pondered what it could be and where he would place
it.  Hmmmmm...most likely in her alcove. When that thought came to mind,
she picked up her pace and walked quickly through the parking lot. She
stopped rather abruptly when she realized that this time there was only
one motorcycle parked there. That had never, ever, happened before.
Always, during every previous visit, there had either been none or a
pack of them together, as if defining their own special enclave. It
helped her to know whether or not he was inside, deliberately lost in
the crowd, or just simply not there. She contemplated the significance
of his cycle being the only one present tonight.

Well. Now she didn't know whether to hurry up or slow down as she walked
through the front doors. She still had to change clothes before walking
onto the main gym floor. That would give her some time to think of all
the possibilities awaiting her, and how she might react.

Assumptions are funny things.......

As she walked into the locker room and approached her alcove, she
stopped upon seeing what was waiting inside. Her cell phone rang as she
was standing there staring, trying to comprehend the meaning of what was
before her. She answered, pushing past the distraction of her swirling
emotions, "Hello".

"I guess you've seen your surprise and are trying to figure out what it
all means?" he asked gently in a questioning voice.

"Ummmm, well.....yeah, you could say that." she replied hesitantly.

"Shall I tell you what I wish and then you tell me if it's what you
would also wish for us tonight?"  he softly queried in that husky voice
of his that should by all rights be outlawed.

"Yes, please. Tell me."  she answered with a small smile.

With a warm, sensually compelling inflection in his voice, he said, "I
know you see the black helmet. Underneath the helmet is a black leather
jacket, and soft leather pants. Everything is custom made for you, love.
I would very, very much like for you to take off all that you are
wearing, except for the creamy lacy lingerie, and slowly put on the
leather jacket and pants. I want you to savor the softness of the
leather against your skin. I want you to breathe in the dark rich scent
of the leather as it touches you. Then I want you to pick up the helmet,
walk outside and climb up on my motorcycle. As soon as you are settled
on it, I want you to put the helmet on and wait for me."

She took a deep breath and nodded, until it dawned on her that he
couldn't see her response.
"Yes. I very much want all of that, too." she softly replied.

"I'll be waiting and watching for you, love." he said, right before he
ended the call.

She didn't want to rush, but she didn't think she could bear to take too
much time to change. She could already smell the scent of the leather,
and when she reached for the jacket, it felt incredibly soft and supple
in her hands. But, first she needed to take off everything else, except
for the merrywidow. She smiled just a bit, as his earlier request came
to mind. Now it made sense. He would indeed be thinking of her in it.
But oh my, she was hoping for so much more tonight.

It didn't take long to change and there was no hesitation as she picked
up the sleek black helmet. It was the kind she liked best and not one of
those odd looking skull caps. This one had a dark, sun protective full
face shield. Which meant his was probably the same style. Which also
meant that if he was wearing it when he approached the motorcycle, then
she still wouldn't be able to see his face. Aaaaaaagggggggg!

But! This time she would at least be able to see his body, how he
walked, his height, his size and a myriad of other little things that
would clearly define his appearance. There was some soothing consolation
to be found.

She slowly walked out into the cold night air, her breath a warm cloud
in front of her face. As she approached his motorcycle she contemplated
the changes that were about to be embraced this night. Once she set
astride his black leather seat, she was committing herself to him in all
conceivable ways. Her mind, body and soul would be in his hands.....

Once again she smiled.....and slide her leg over the seat until her
bottom nestled into place on the supple black leather seat. She exhaled
one deep quivering sigh as she slipped the helmet onto her head.

She waited, barely aware of feeling the cold leather of the seat against
her legs. The leather pants were very well made and doing an excellent
job of keeping her warm.

A small sound caused her to glance to the right. A tall man was walking
towards her. He wore a black leather jacket over his impossibly broad
shoulders. Well-worn black denim jeans molded his strong thighs. And
sure enough he was wearing a helmet.
Just. Like. Hers. She wished he could see her eyes twinkling with humor
behind her own face shield.

As he drew closer she held her breath, not knowing what was expected of
her, now.

He reached out with one hand, trailing his fingers over her bent
knee....."Slide forward, love. I want to sit behind you. I want you to
feel safe and surrounded by me as we ride."

As she slide forward he brought his right leg up and over the seat and
settled in behind her. He leaned forward and she could hear the grin in
his voice as he thanked her for warming his seat so nicely. She liked
these helmets rather a lot in one way. The voice activated mics allowed
them to talk so clearly. It didn't help much with her being able to see
him, but that was yet one more pleasure to anticipate as the evening
continued.

She felt him reach into his jacket to remove something and then his
hands covered hers, lifting them one at a time to slide leather gloves
onto her cold fingers. Although the plush lining was ultra soft, she
knew the warmth inside them had come from being tucked away next to his
chest. Now it was her turn to send a smiling thank you into the helmet
mic, for the warmth he so nicely provided.

His deep voice rumbled against her back and into her helmet as he spoke,
"I have one last question for you tonight. I want to take you to my
cabin. I want to show you my home and the woods surrounding it. I want
to stand with you in my arms on the deck outside my bedroom and show you
the night sky, in all its magnificence. But most of all, more than
anything in my life, past or present, I want to take you to my bed and
love you, so slowly....so exquisitely the first time. And every other
time after that will be as we wish. No safe words needed. No holds
barred. Complete trust, commitment and soul-branding promises......an
exchange of power and love. Do you wish it to be so, love?"

She leaned back into his arms and with a soft sigh, whispered, "Yes."

His own deep sigh of relief echoed through her helmet.

His arms enclosed her as he reached for the ignition and then placed his
gloved hands on the handlebars. The power of the bike vibrated through
her body as he accelerated out of the parking lot and into the night.
The road was long and winding as they traveled through the woods. Just
as she was beginning to wonder how much longer it would be, before they
reached his cabin, she felt and heard the engine downshift as he slowed
to turn onto a narrow path. Within a few minutes a cabin
appeared...smoke wafting out of the brick chimney, the wispy tendrils
drifting away on the soft night breeze.

He stopped and turned off the bike near the front steps and she waited
as she felt him stand up and shift his weight to slide his right leg
over the back of the cycle. He stood in front of her and reached over to
remove her helmet and laid it on the bike seat. As her hair fell in a
tousled cloud down her back, she was glad he could see the smile in her
eyes. She removed her gloves, crossed her arms and tucked them under her
breasts as she quirked her head to the side and waited.

He placed his hands on his hips and playfully mimicked her by quirking
his head to the opposite side.

"Your turn, love. Finally, it's your turn. And I so much want to see
your eyes. Please." she pleaded with a gentle smile.

She held her breath as she watched his hands reach up to lift off his
helmet. His glorious hair also came tumbling down his back and over his
shoulders. She noticed this small detail peripherally, because she was
so intent upon his face, eagerly waiting to see his eyes. His eyes would
tell her all she needed to know about the man before her. The rest of
his visage was secondary. She needed to be able to see into his
soul...to confirm if it was as gentle, as strong and as capable of a
love worthy of a soulmate, as she so trustingly believed.

Green. His beautiful eyes were a dark mystery laden green as they smiled
into hers. Her trembling hand came up to caress his strong jaw, savoring
the feel of his whiskered skin. His face gave evidence of a less than
easy life, with weathered skin deeply tanned, and many lines of laughter
around his eyes and mouth. Those lines were deepened now, by the tender
smile upon his full lips.

The wait.....such a long wait to see his face....had indeed been worth
it. And his soul was vibrantly alive and shining in his eyes. She
reached up to gently pull his face down to hers, and softly brushed her
lips across his, as she whispered, "Hello, love."

He reached for her hands, brought them to his mouth, kissed each one,
before he lifted her off the cycle and then carried her up the steps
into his cabin.....

T b C....

....Sachet