TheBanyanTree: ack, oy, alas

Sachet sachet at iline.com
Sun Jul 13 18:07:17 PDT 2003

Well, I am discouraged and overwhelmed. I thought it would be a simple
matter (naive of me!) of locating the websites for the various
publishers to find the snail addressees of where to send my manuscript
in to them; according to their guidelines of course. Cover letter, a few
chapters, synopsis, etc.

Now I am learning that 99.9% of the publishing companies don't accept
unsolicited manuscripts. You have to have an agent. Ack.

So now it's a matter of learning how to acquire an agent. Oy.

They sure don't make it easy. Alas.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

....Sachet