TheBanyanTree: I'm ready

MartyV gourmet at chisp.net
Wed Dec 31 12:23:07 PST 2003

John,

This whole thing could have been circumvented if you'd simply follow the
advice which I've given you a thousand times over the years. To wit:

Next time you pull the blinds of a morning, remember to put a bathrobe on!

You'd be surprised how many withering looks that can nip!

BTW, Happy Gnu Year!

                                                            MartyV

This mailbox protected from junk email by Matador