TheBanyanTree: Christmas party joke

WolfSinger wolfljsh at insightbb.com
Sun Dec 14 12:54:09 PST 2003

We were at a friend's Christmas party last night.  Remember, all my
friends have animals.  In the doorway of her kitchen is usually a
pressure mounted baby gate, used for confining muddy dog feets to the
mop-able kitchen floor.  It was taken down last night so that the
humans could have easier access.  She had leaned it up against the side
of the refrigerator to keep it out of the way.  As we stood in the
doorway chatting, Larry leaned against the refrigerator, then yelped
and jumped away, grabbing his butt, and glancing over his shoulder.  We
all looked, and there was the baby gate, with its pressure bar sticking
up about butt height.  We all started laughing.  Then Louise said,
"Guess that makes it a tail-gate, huh?"
Laura
wolfljsh at insightbb.com
http://home.insightbb.com/~wolfljsh/index.html