TheBanyanTree: RE:: The Access Grid Banana

Jingles Street Robinson J-O-Y at ix.netcom.com
Sun Aug 17 10:23:06 PDT 2003

Food ...

I found this fascinating, Mike !! I always am
interested in the subject of Food and the psychology thereof. How could
these bright
participants be unaware that others are watching them eat?? I would be
inclined to ask some of those what they are having and how it is. Seems
rather natural to me. :)

Fondly ...

   Jingles in San Antonio ...

.