TheBanyanTree: Citizens A'taxed en Masse (& GA too)

Monique Young monique.ybs at verizon.net
Tue Apr 15 12:08:49 PDT 2003

Taxes. Taxes. Taxes. Everyone I know has complications - well, most
everyone. Then again, is that because they're my clients? I don't even DO
taxes, so I keep telling people, but my clients want me to do them. Me. And
no one else. So I do a couple. I farm out a couple, I refer a couple.

My taxes are not done. But I am not going to owe tax this year, so if mine
don't go in today, it's no big deal. No penalties on refunds.

Next year I'm going to make everyone be more organized, starting with me.

Monique