TheBanyanTree: Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf . . .

Jim Miller jim at maze.cc
Fri Apr 11 10:18:29 PDT 2003

Roger,

I'm sorry you have such a jaundiced view of the world and it's inhabitants.

I'm sure that your information is no more thorough than my own and I see
this conflict developing in a way that has never been experienced in a
wartime theater before. War cannot be pretty, but evil will not evaporate
as a mist of steam above your tea kettle. Whether you believe the images
that are played out daily on live television or you choose to accept only
those biased opinions and images of angry zealots, is your choice, all
people deserve to be free and not fear the incarceration of their children
because they refuse to serve a sadistic dictator.

Speaking from experience, life is tentative at best. It will certainly end
for all of us sooner or later.

Next time, may I suggest, before you rant in my space, you at least support
a minuscule fraction of your outrageous claims with definitive evidence.
Without absolute proof, these are simply more vitriolic myths spread to a
gullible Internet.

Jim Miller