TheBanyanTree: (no subject)

Sachet sachet at iline.com
Wed Apr 2 13:40:50 PST 2003

paul wrote:

> [...]

So.

Are you saying that you need some Excedrin, e_e? We  _can_  arrange that
ya know. ;-)

>Hey, someone try to get a hold of Nick, ok?  <mooreni at nova.edu>

Done. No reply as of yet.

>And then I get to deal with the folks that want mail in digest but ignored the
>msg I sent them........

You want I should have Wolfsinger *!THWAP!* 'em, boss?  <g>

Seriously. You have done an outstanding job of moving the Tree, Paul.
Many thanks and heartfelt appreciation for all the hours of tweaking,
handholding and patient explanations. You've made it easy for us to
enjoy our sunny new spot where we can once again spread our roots.

:-)

...Sachet