TheBanyanTree: (no subject)

paul paul@remsset.com
Tue Apr 1 06:47:54 PST 2003

     -----Original Message-----
     From: Monique Young
     Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 11:19 PM

     Is this like a list or something?

<er, Monique posted to the new addy, ok?>

Yes, this is a list.

A real list.     A true list.     THE LIST of ALL LISTS.     A list of writers.

oy, such a tension headache.  already.  really.

It seems so simple, copy the membership list from Yahoo, tab to another browser
window, paste, hit ok, and walla, the  new  list goes from 47 to 129 members.
With at least one bouncing addressesses.    But with TWO bounce notices.    shit

Hey, someone try to get a hold of Nick, ok?  <mooreni@nova.edu>

As for the rest of you, I hope you get your Welcome msg ok.  And if it says you
have to reply, do so.

Oh, by the way, I'm going to disable posting to the yahoo address "about noon"
tomorrow.  Central Standard Time. April first.

And then I get to deal with the folks that want mail in digest but ignored the
msg I sent them........

e~e

   http://remsset.com

   Anyway, because I know nobody ever reads bloody listbot messages, update your
address book so you post to  thebanyantree@remsset.com .  Humor me.