TheBanyanTree: Of Choices - the human dilemma

alf at io.com alf at io.com
Fri Apr 11 06:54:53 PDT 2003

I am the evil
and
I am the good

from these . . .
must come
love, understanding, and respect
for the others of me.

God help me.

*****************

Yes, it is true -
the blood of the Devils still runs through the veins of all mankind.
But then, so does the spirit of the angels.
So maybe - just maybe - there is hope -
for us all.

I think we are all trying - as best we can -
given the circumstances.

I will not go so far as to say - or even to think -
that "I" would NEVER become a devil -

if I had to survive -
in "Hell".

I can only hope - "I wouldn't".
I constantly pray I will never have to know "that" truth -
about myself.

alice

	    ~*~
 	~*~alf~*~
~*~@io.com~*~

"I once tried to save a cat whom the dogs had chased up a tree.
Some of us simply prefer our own hell over someone else's good intentions.
I still have the scars to prove it."
                                                                         alice