TheBanyanTree: I swear it......

Maria Gibson mgibson7 at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 7 15:00:52 PDT 2003

No matter how sad or funny or difficult life gets, you cannot make up
this stuff.

At the Y, on the eliptical and wondering if I could possibly _make it_
for 10 more minutes....please, God, help me _get through_ 8 more
minutes...6...just let me *struggle* to that mAGIc 30 minute mark.

The lady next to me has been there a few minutes when a pal comes up to
her and in a very jovial 'how ya doing, pal?!? manner says

"OH, lucky you, how did you manage to get here so EARly today????"

deadpan

"I was laid off."