TheBanyanTree: Soooo. I wrote this book.

TLW tlwagener at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 12:33:21 PST 2024

For those who are not on Facebook, I finally wrote That Novel that I've
been cogitating on for years. It turned out very well, I must say. It's
Funny Literary Fiction and it's getting great reviews. It's called "Did You
Find Everything You Were Looking For?" and it is now ON SALE for pre-orders
at Barnes & Noble. Which brings me to y'all. I thought, if you think you
might want to read it, you might want to buy it, and it's a 400 page book,
so it's a little pricey (I think) at $18.99. B&N will give you a 25%
discount now, which is a good savings.

You won't get it delivered (free shipping!) till March 5, which is Opening
Day. But you'll get your discount. If you want to wait, you can always get
it on Amazon after March 5. Or ask your local bookstore to order it for you.

This note here is to spread the word and offer my oldest internet friends a
discount. And YES, it is very exciting!!

Love,

Sidda