TheBanyanTree: stop the presses!

Russ Doden russ.doden at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 12:52:24 PST 2024

Due to a series of events, some of which were beyond my control, I quit
punching a clock at 62, which is 14 years ago. I was told by some active
"old timers" (of which I am now one) that if I wanted, I would be so busy I
would not have enough hours in some days, and would also be able to tell
the world to "piss off" when I needed to.  They were right. I have more
projects going than I know how to tackle!  Start the "FIGMO" calendar, also
known as a short timers calendar. It is scary at times, but as they say,
the best is yet to come.  Go for it Julie and strap in for a fun ride!

On Thu, Jan 4, 2024 at 2:46 PM peter macinnis via TheBanyanTree <
thebanyantree at lists.remsset.com> wrote:

> I jumped ship at 61, and I'm still going...do it!
>
> p1
>
> On 5/01/2024 05:40, Teague, Julie Anna via TheBanyanTree wrote:
> > Thanks, Pammie! I'm excited, too. I should probably work until I'm 65
> > or 67 or whatever, but I'm jumping ship anyway. Jul
>
> Need to change your name, email address, or password? Or have you
> forgotten your password? Go here:

Enjoy Life By Living In Joy

Well Being Consultant
www.rldwbc.com