TheBanyanTree: one more CORRECTION

Pam James pamjamesagain at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 05:09:13 PDT 2023

I would just like to go on the record to let you know that I was way too
caught up in the reading of your mystery, hanging on every word to find out
where you found these things, and I didn't even pay attention to the
typos!!  I read what you were saying, not what you typed!!!  hahaha!!!

p.s... please let us know if the sheet ever turns up!!!