TheBanyanTree: Silly admin stuff

Robin Tennant-Wood rtennantwood at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 19:41:27 PST 2023

Hi Paul

I had no idea those lists of Roger's were still in existence. I think he
was pretty well the lynchpin on them and without him leading the
discussions they've fallen into the void.

After a couple of false starts summer has finally arrived here in the
south-east. My dahlias are starting to flower and my summer vegie garden is
looking great. In a couple of weeks time I'll be leaving zucchinis on
people's front steps under cover of darkness. I know the rule is only to
plant one zucchini, but they always look so cute and innocent as seedlings
that one tends to forget that by mid-January if you turn your back on them,
you'll have half a dozen torpedo-sized zucchinis lurking under the leaves.

cheers

Robin