TheBanyanTree: Something new has been added

Kitty Park mzzkitty at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 14:31:50 PDT 2022

Hey, Tobie—
I meant that I am happy that you now have a blog and a place where I can easily
find material you write. Therefore, I hope you are happy having your blog,
because I am happy to visit it.

I, too, have a blog which is just a record of special family moments.
There are some words, but these days, mostly photos.  Technology has made
it possible to scrapbook electronically, saving the time it took to cut and
paste as well shelf space.

Kitty
kcp-parkplace.blogspot.com