TheBanyanTree: Hunter's Moon

Theta Brentnall tybrent at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 07:48:09 PDT 2022

Dale, thank you for sharing this with us. That's one of the reasons we
like this place so much - we can share the pain as well as the good
times.  My heart aches for you.  I wish I could hug you and make it all
better, but I know that only time with ease the pain.  Not make it go
away - when someone has experienced the union of true souls, the pain
can never go away, but time can cast a veil over it.  Be well, dear
friend, and know that we are sharing some tears with you.

Theta