TheBanyanTree: Word

tobie at shpilchas.net tobie at shpilchas.net
Sun Nov 6 11:11:03 PST 2022

Good clean fun.

	I have what I call my FEWTNID (Franklin Electronic Webster’s Third New International Dictionary). I keep it by my side when I write at night (my favorite time to write). I go spelunking in it all the time and come up with some wonderful words. I’ve  laughed my head off, cringed, been inspired to do research, and lots of aghastness (not a word so far as I know) that there is call for the words I find.

	I am the cheapest date ever. Just sit in front of the Oxford English Dictionary with me, add half a glass of good wine and I’m ecstatic.

	I’ll keep my eyes on the word of the day, but I might refer to FEWTNID.

Tobie