TheBanyanTree: Ketsup

Monique Colve monique.colver at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 17:13:41 PDT 2022

There is no transformation. I'm too weak, and exhausted always, haven't figured out why or if it's just Parkinson's and Fibro, whatever I sleep till 10 and then need a nap after breakfast. Canute loves to do zoomies in the back yard and leaves behind giant divots. Andrew would like to do things but the poor man works full time, has to do all the shopping and most of the cooking. He also cleaned the floors last weekend - and every day he takes Canute on big walks. We'd pay someone to work on it, but we can't afford life at the moment as is.

I try to do dishes, but that is a problem for the hip because of scoliosis. What we need is to redo the kitchen and raise the counters a tad. Hahaha!

I'm lucky to get out because I have to babysit Canute until we  know he's safe alone. My hair hasn't been cut in over a year and I'm starting to look like the demented screechy lady that comes running towards you when you're on a road and took the wrong turn.

This all sounded whiny, but we enjoy it because it's home.

Monique
Sent from my iPad