TheBanyanTree: Change

Monique Colve monique.colver at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 10:05:49 PST 2022

No problem. I mean, I am a bit over sensitive on these things because it happens a lot. Not that I need everyone to understand, I just want people to be more understanding of those with issues. Not you - I see the denial process in a lot of stories Parkinson's patients tell. Their families don't believe them, they deny it, they're abandoned, and they're in despair. I am not. Because something gets all of us eventually, and my life is far more to me than this disease. Also, I have a happy home life. And it's not as if I expected to live forever. I didn't plan to make it this far!

Sorry for my rants!

Monique
Sent from my iPad