TheBanyanTree: 2020: That's a wrap!

Optus Sal larwos at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jan 3 02:24:16 PST 2021

So glad you’ve settled in so well Robin.   I must say I’m relishing the cooler weather and won’t be at all upset if we get few days over 40

It’s so frustrating to have to become super careful again after enjoying the freedom of COVID free days. Back to doonscrolling I guess

Stay safe and have a safe and healthy new year.

Sal xx

Sent from my iPhone