TheBanyanTree: Cecil's Play List (paul)

trsmith44 trsmith44 trsmith44 at cox.net
Mon Dec 13 08:55:03 PST 2021

I searched through my Spoon archives and found three stories of Cecil's that mentioned "wagon."

In Some Day I'll Find You, Ceco; mentions a "chuck wagon." No ringer, but a great story.

The Farmer In The Well mentions a wagon used to carry a body, and in prior message Cecil mentioned having once lived in Huntington Beach, out west. He thanked another spooner for breaking the silence that had been bothering him there at the Spoon around that time.

In Would a Texan Lie? Cecil mentioned a "covered wagon" but this story was a humorous one about a very smart mule.

Though I didn't find the story you remember, there was a lot of treasure.