TheBanyanTree: Parkinson's Tales

Monique Colve monique.colver at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 10:32:35 PDT 2020

Movies! Oh, we send each other several suggestions of what we want to see, and then we decide. Fortunately, they also like a wide range of movies, including quirky movies, so it's usually pretty easy - that, and we can first rule out suggestions that either side has already seen. There are so many to choose from fortunately, and some of us are movie enthusiasts. Well, we all are I guess.

Monique
Sent from my iPad