TheBanyanTree: 100 years, seven months

paul paul at remsset.com
Sat Oct 31 16:34:04 PDT 2020

tobie at shpilchas.net said the following on 10/31/2020 4:12 PM:
> This is Tobie from "Sheltering In Place" (S.I.P.).  I’ve been
> thinking of you.  Shabbat Shalom.

My Mom died August 31.  One month shy of 83.  In the hospital, I hope
someone was with her.  The hospital called about 10:15 PM and said
"come see her" and called again half an hour later saying she was gone.

Yeah, and from here to there is at least an hour and a half drive.

I'll spare the rest of the circus details.

I haven't seen her since last February... the nursing home locked down
for the Kung Flu. Anyway.  It feels weird.

paul

--
    http://remsset.com

    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.