TheBanyanTree: Dee Churchill / Homemade Sin

paul paul at remsset.com
Mon Oct 19 16:18:14 PDT 2020

Dee's brownies is sort of like my Mom making fruitcake in beer cans.
Way back when beer cans needed an opener.

She would bake in October and pour on a shot or so of rum.  Let that
soak and yep, all of the teachers liked their Christmas gift.

I still like fruitcake.

paul

--
    http://remsset.com

    You can't expect to hit the jackpot if you don't put
    a few nickels in the machine.          - Flip Wilson