TheBanyanTree: Dee Churchill

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 21:31:38 PDT 2020

No, I don't have the recipe in recipe form. I don't ever remember Dee
putting them in that format. I copied and pasted the text from her
message exactly. All that was missing was her picture of the finished
product. I'm happy to send you the file though, if you want it. They
were remarkably easy to make, using a stand mixer. The hardest part was
getting the butter and cheese soft enough to mix. It's finally not
summer here anymore, and we've had the thermostat set at 64°F, which is
not warm enough to soften the fat!

I guess, if you'd like, I could put it in proper recipe format. I'll
give it a shot, though it might lose some of it's personality.

Oh, they were AWESOME, by the way. My oven swears it's holding the
correct temp, but we always have to add a bit of time, so I baked them
for 40 minutes, and they were perfect. Something like a cross between a
brownie and a cheesecake. I'm not a 'chocolate in baked goods' kind of
person, but these were amazing! I used macadamia nuts, because that's
what I had, and I didn't drizzle with anything alcoholic, because my
family does not believe that alcohol automatically always makes
everything better. In fact, if I'd added the booze, my son wouldn't even
try them. I have to admit, I think a drizzle of coffee liqueur would
have been FABulous.

Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com