TheBanyanTree: quarantine sourdough

paul paul at remsset.com
Sat May 30 13:42:02 PDT 2020

> I write too much.

I disagree.

When Mom was here, feeding her became a chore.  Nothing but steak and
a baked potato was good enough. Hamburger steak didn't make grade.

I started buying the frozen dinners.  Some are actually pretty darn
good even if pricey.  But she liked them if they didn't have broccoli
or cauliflower.

Which, considering that all she wanted for breakfast was her coffee
and two slices of toasted dark rye bread.  Buttered and sliced on the
diagonal, what can I say?

I'm not much of an expert to judge, my favorite TV dinner is a Banquet
or Swanson Fried Chicken mess of yummyness.  Cost all of 88 cents the
last time I bought one.  Good ol' greasy chicken with corn and mashed
potatoes plus the ever popular brownie.

One thing Mom likes is sweets.  Banquet Pot Pies!  Cherry, Apple, or
Peach.  Smear the top with butter, sprinkle on some sugar and
cinnamon, nuke per directions.

One might think she hadn't been fed in a week.

paul

--
    http://remsset.com

    Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.