TheBanyanTree: quarantine sourdough

Pam James pamjamesagain at gmail.com
Wed May 27 04:03:28 PDT 2020

Wow.  I had no idea!  I've considered, fleetingly, starting starter
myself!  I even googled it but it seems like I didn't have something I
needed - a specific water???
Anyway, that was the end of that.  THANK GOODNESS!!

I am WAY ahead of Julie - I completed my Quarantine 10 back in 2009 and
I've been adding to it ever since so I'm trying specifically NOT to bake
which is super hard for me because that's what I *DO*,   I used to take it
all to work and those guys would eat everything, but today 'those guys' are
two dogs and two cats and none of them need it either!  So, no baking.

And thankfully, Julie has killed any urge I ever had for sourdough!

But I will keep an eye out for rice!