TheBanyanTree: Last Weekend

Robin Tennant-Wood rtennantwood at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 15:07:48 PDT 2020

Russ, thanks for that uplifting story. Even though my academic background
is in political science, I don't comment a lot on US politics, mainly
because I'm never sure that what we're seeing here is an accurate
representation of what's actually happening. So much of the news coming out
of the US at the moment is bad, with the double-whammy of coronavirus and
civil unrest, it's wonderful to know that there's still hope and goodness
and a spirit of community cohesion at the level where it matters: people.

all the best

Robin