TheBanyanTree: Wherein Peter goes shopping (peter macinnis)

peter macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Sat Aug 8 19:19:48 PDT 2020

There are whales frolicking in the waters, birds in the trees and clouds
in the sky.  Because we came down fairly hard at the start, in spite of
the idiots, we are holding the threat at bay, so Chris and I go walking
most days for an hour and a half. We count the spring flowers (for
plants, spring starts in late July) and stuff.

We're walking barefoot on a razor edge...

peter