TheBanyanTree: Wherein Peter goes shopping (peter macinnis)

trsmith44 trsmith44 trsmith44 at cox.net
Sat Aug 8 08:34:06 PDT 2020

We are dealing with covidiots here too. A surprising number perceive
wearing a mask as an infringement on their civil rights. One prominent
local conservative media personality actually said “Wearing a mask is
a sign of submission. I would rather die from the Wuhan Coronavirus,
than EVER submit..”

Our local grocery stores have guards at the entrance and nobody
without a mask gets in. Still, there are a few inside with masks not
covering nose or mouth, including employees. You can be dismissive
of their numbers, but less than a year ago this all started with one
virus.