TheBanyanTree: The Divisioin of Department of departments

Monique Colver monique.colver at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 11:25:00 PDT 2019

I am not old. I have merely been beset by a curse that was laid on me by an
old lady who thought she had the right of way, but she did not. She claims
I cut her off, but that is a horrible misrepresentation of what really
happened. None the less, she cursed me, and I have been beset by things she
thought would have driven me to despair, but I'm still the stronger witch,
so I persevere.