TheBanyanTree: Wherein peter falls down a hole

LaLinda twigllet at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 06:39:05 PST 2019

Well, that's a terrifying train of thought. Yikes! Most people only go out
to get frozen yogurt or something before they disappear. At least they are,
in theory, choosing their destination, or maybe I'm recalling an episode of
the X-Files.

We are disappearing under snow, here. Not the same thing, but I will spread
word of the Norway technique as a AS A.

By the way, you weren't injured, correct?

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019, 11:38 PM peter macinnis <petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au