TheBanyanTree: [External] Re: a real life adventure involving dogs

LaLinda twigllet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 07:35:14 PDT 2019

Pam. You're my hero. I'm so thankful you've uncovered your gifts.

Steve and I were talking about this in the car the other day...I often feel
good-for-nothing, anymore, and he scolded me and told me I've always done a
lot for ppl, which I don't recall. I've always been a helper, and not
necessarily a healthy one, due to codeoendent crud, alcoholic oarents,
such, so, probably, the bottom line is, whatever good I may have done, I
never felt was good enough, but, LOL! THAT MAY JUST COME FROM GROWING UP IN
A FAMILY OF IRISH CULTURE!  OMG, I'm afraid it's true. Yikes. I made a
promise to myself when I was a teenager and that was to be the opposite of
most adults I knew.  That wasn't hard, my personality was so different,
they'd ask me what was wrong with me! I was "too nice."

You're a fighter, Pam, and when you lock onto something, you follow
through. I'm so happy you are out there doing what needs to be done. I
guess what *I* can do is send pursuers for you and your work. It's
important, the most important, and I'm glad you have a sweet dog family.

Linda