TheBanyanTree: [External] Re: a real life adventure involving dogs

LaLinda twigllet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 13:40:31 PDT 2019

I like cats...but I had a secret conversation with Christine the other day
in which I told her if she ever wanted to bring home one of those small
Siberians...

She's a cat person, too. I mentioned this also to Stephen a could of months
ago and he looked at Mia and said,

"I already have a dog."

She is very dog- like, right up to the pain in the tuckus part. At least
she goes in the box.

The reason I don't get a dog for mrself is I am so tippy and easily knocked
off balance and over, or I'd have one of those little Siberians. I loved
the one I had and they melt my heart.