TheBanyanTree: Vision and Parkinson's (Monique Colver)

trsmith44 trsmith44 trsmith44 at cox.net
Tue Oct 2 09:34:54 PDT 2018

Sounds like you are pretty hard on yourself, with a harsh inner-critic going full-time. A book I'm in the midst of reading on that subject is A Kinder Voice, by Therese Jacobs-Stewart. It's message is pretty clear: be kind to yourself. Kind of puzzling that you start by identifying and making friends with those critics, but it seems to be working for me.

You have proven ability to face your demons with courage.  Maybe you can invite them to a party and manage to all enjoy the life you have.  Imagine a good outcome.

Hugs,

   Tom